Michelle Rowland MP, Federal Member for Greenway, is calling on the community to celebrate the achievements of local businesses and charities by nominating them for the 2017 Telstra Business Awards.
Now in their 25th year, the Telstra Business Awards celebrate the achievements and entrepreneurial spirit of Australia’s small and medium businesses (SMBs) and charities.
“Local business owners and leaders drive growth and deliver jobs across our community. I know they pour their hearts and souls into their businesses every single day,” Ms Rowland said.
“It’s important they are recognised for their contributions to our local community, as well as the Australian economy.
“Last year ITS PipeTech in Seven Hills was named a finalist in the Telstra New South Wales Business Awards, a truly fantastic achievement.
“So if you know a great local business or charity I encourage you to nominate them so that they receive the recognition they deserve,” Ms Rowland said.
You can make a nomination for any of the five award categories:
• New Business Award – operating for one to three years with up to 200 employees
• Micro Business Award – with five or fewer employees
• Small Business Award – with more than five and up to 20 employees
• Medium Business Award – with more than 20 and up to 200 employees
• Charity Award – ACNC registered with DGR status, between one and 200 employees and an annual income of between $250,000 and $10,000,000
To nominate someone go to www.telstrabusinessawards.com/nominate or call 1800 AWARDS. Entries close on 16 March 2017.